Monday, September 24, 2018

Daniel and the chainsaw video

So why was a scented candle burning in the kitchen when I got home from work?  Daniel who was studiously practicing piano was home from school when I walked in the door and to my inquiry about the candle just said that it made the house smell better.  Didn't I agree?  Well yes it did make the house smell better but since when did Daniel care about making the house smell better?  He was the human living opposite of a scented candle.  I was instantly suspicious so I started firing questions at him.  Eventually he broke and told the truth.  Seems he had some buddies over and they were making videos on the Mac in the kitchen when Daniel decided that a running chainsaw was just the thing for the video.  It's a wonder he didn't accidentally cut some one's arm off.  Once they all left Daniel realized the smell of the chainsaw running was in the kitchen so thus the scented candle "just to make the house smell better".  I never did see the video, it was probably rated for a more mature audience than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment