Saturday, April 20, 2013


    Whispers of Creation



Living in a world of awe
seeing, hearing, feeling God
all creation helps me draw
closer, closer to You God.

Looking up at starry skies
dazzling lights in darkest night
looking God into Your eyes
heaven's almost within sight.

Swimming in the water deep
warm sun beaming from above
strolling on the sandy beach
I can feel Your endless love.

Walking in the fallen leaves
autumn colors carpet ground
gentle breezes blow in trees
seeing, hearing you abound.

Snowflakes drifting down, down slow
frozen jewels of winter time
though it's cold I can not go
can not leave this white Divine.

A baby born, oh the pain!
then counting fingers counting toes
from pain to joy like drought to rain
babies are Your miracles.

The world is You God on display
drowning out the sound of me
creation whispers, hear it say
"I AM in all you see"


No comments:

Post a Comment